Saturday, July 28, 2007

Living in Puerto Rico

This is a blog about my experiences as an Italian-American living in Puerto Rico.

I moved here three years ago with Carol, my Puerto Rican wife of nearly 30 years, to help take care of her family.

I lived near Boston for nearly 20 years before coming here. After 17 years the high-tech company for which I worked had no further use for me, or I them. Had I known what living here would be like, I would have done it several years earlier.

I was inspired to start this blog by another blog I just discovered: Blog Rican. The author is a Puero Rican currently living in Portland, Oregon. She writes beautifully and her blog is fascinating.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Did you stop writing your Blog?

Anonymous said...

Please, update your experiences in Puerto Rico.

Anonymous said...

Don Luis, I am a 30 yr old italian american living in Agua Buenas. I have a similar twitter thread about my experiences @americaninpr. I am very curious to hear about your experiences. I started my twitter thread to hopefully provide info and support to others in our situation. I would really like to hear your story.